Starting from the base that an adequate patrimonial management can suppose great benefits for our clients, we give legal and fiscal advice to the companies in relation to their patrimony, as well as in relation to their obligations and contractual relations both in the private sphere and in the public administrations.
From this perspective, we propose the direction of judicial and administrative processes in the commercial, fiscal, real estate-urban and procedural fields.
Our practice areas
- Business legal strategy
- Litigation and legal proceedings
- Accounting and tax management of companies
- Business management of companies
- Labor legal advice
- Training for companies and departments
- Due Diligences
- Accompaniment to foreign companies
- Secretariat of associations and foundations
- European Advisory
- International Law
- Intellectual property, ICT, social network rights and image rights
- Industrial property, unfair competition and advertising