- Information and advisory. Close follow-up on European policies and regulations on foreign trade regime, on foreign investments and adjustments of specific cases to this information.
- Design and implementation of internationalization strategies based on the reality and the objectives of our clients and on the identified opportunities in the market.
- Identification, proposal, preparation and management of projects enabling access to funds from the European Union and from other International Institutions.
- Defense and promotion of companies, entities and institutions interests before European Union’s Instances.
- Legal defense, including dispute settlements, of the interests of our clients before the European Union. Through a network of correspondents, we act in third countries.
- Design and organization of highly specialized training programs in European and International issues.
Joaquim Llimona Lawyer
Can we help you? Contact us
Our practice areas
- Business legal strategy
- Litigation and legal proceedings
- Accounting and tax management of companies
- Business management of companies
- Labor legal advice
- Training for companies and departments
- Due Diligences
- Accompaniment to foreign companies
- Assets Management
- Secretariat of associations and foundations
- International Law