Our membership in international lawyer’s networks and organizations, as well as our experience in working in other jurisdictions, guarantees our clients a first class and tailor-made service when doing business in foreign countries. Likewise, our firm acts as a communication vehicle between the client and the foreign firm that we know well and trust, facilitating all the procedures and ensuring the understanding and contact with our colleagues from other countries.
Not only can we ensure superior service for business related issues and transactions abroad, but also in the event of any type of dispute we help and guide our client through the whole process.
Our practice areas
- Business legal strategy
- Litigation and legal proceedings
- Accounting and tax management of companies
- Business management of companies
- Labor legal advice
- Training for companies and departments
- Due Diligences
- Accompaniment to foreign companies
- Assets Management
- Secretariat of associations and foundations
- European Advisory
- Intellectual property, ICT, social network rights and image rights
- Industrial property, unfair competition and advertising