Labor legal advice
We respond to the labor legal needs of companyies both in in their usual activity and preventively, we perform labor audits that allow us to identify future conflicts or risks of eventual regulatory breaches, we help define social-labor policies and rules of conduct, and we inform of legal changes of interest according to the activity.
We offer procedural legal advice to companies and individuals, assisting in administrative conciliations, lawsuits, arbitrations and proceedings before the Labor and Social Security Inspectorate.
Our practice areas
- Business legal strategy
- Litigation and legal proceedings
- Accounting and tax management of companies
- Business management of companies
- Training for companies and departments
- Due Diligences
- Accompaniment to foreign companies
- Assets Management
- Secretariat of associations and foundations
- European Advisory
- International Law